“THIS is my new favorite wedding.” I have been heard exclaiming these words at just about every celebration The Dazzling Details has had the honor of planning and designing over the past eleven years, and each time, its true. I love rustic. I love bohemian. I love vintage, classic and tropical. There’s something to be said, however, for a white-on-white beach wedding. A unique romantic vibe is created when nature’s beauty and a glowing bride are allowed to steal the center stage. With several A-list celebrities saying their I Dos in all-white over the past few years, white-on-white has become a trend to consider.
If you are thinking about throwing a white-on-white wedding, here are a few simple tips to help ensure its success!
– Be sure that the bridesmaid’s lightweight white dresses don’t become transparent as the sun sets!
– Have a stain remover pen on hand. Red wine spills can be an eyesore in white wedding photos.
– If you impose an all-white dress code for your guests, be prepared for some not to cooperate! While they may not show up in dark or bold-colored attire, mentally prepare for men to don khaki pants and women to accessorize with signature (and sometimes colorful!) pieces.
– The beauty of white blooms may be lost on everything else white. Choose to add some depth to your celebration by utilizing statement greens, pale or creamy blooms.
– Organic materials including wood, rattan or fibers can add the perfect contrast to white linens, furniture and details.
– Incorporate fire! There is nothing more romantic than a cozy glow on white.
Here is an example of a white-on-white design board The Dazzling Details put together recently blending sleek white furniture, natural greens, organic materials and sexy fire!
Do you love a white-on-white celebration or to what wedding style are you currently drawn?